Is to be recognised as a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of hydraulic cartridge valves, manifold controls and mini power units to the Industrial, Mobile and Fluid Power market sectors.
Is the profitable growth of Related Fluid Power by supplying goods and services that meet all expectations and total customer satisfaction.
Our Aims & Objectives
To accomplish our mission we recognise that we must have in place some basic long standing aims and objectives. These are as follows:
• To continually improve and invest in the quality of our employees by identifying and satisfying training requirements to the ultimate benefit of the company.
• To encourage a company culture of good communication, trust, dignity and mutual respect between all our employees as well when we interact with our customers and suppliers alike.
• To continue with our ongoing investment in the latest machine tool and design technology and all associated equipment to increase efficiency and reduce costs in all aspects of our business.
• To continue to monitor and measure our processes to enable us to eliminate waste, promote efficiency and quickly identify our performance status at anytime.
General Policy Statements & Certification
• Environmental Policy Statement
• Health & Safety Policy Statement
• ISO Certificate
• BFPDA Certificate
• Modern Slavery Act Statement
• Related Fluid Power Mission Statement
• REACH Declaration
• Conflict Minerals Policy Statement
• Quality Policy Statement